News I'm canceling Netflix for this streaming service

Jan 30, 2022
I'm amazed by the amount of hours some people must consume staring at a screen. No one ever looks up from their death bed wishing they had watched more TV.

Jan 30, 2022
I tried AMC+ recently and will return to it the next time I have an urge to watch SDR content with Stereo Sound.

Verizon gives me Disney+ with my phone and I found HBOMAX to be a great replacement for Netflix. AppleTV with Paramount+ rounds out our streaming and I get to share those last with my family.

Jan 30, 2022
I'm amazed by the amount of hours some people must consume staring at a screen. No one ever looks up from their death bed wishing they had watched more TV.
You are wrong sir, and this might render me pathetic, but watching the next episode of my shows very much makes me want to stay alive, and I would indeed be frustrated if I was dying and I was going to miss something. we are all different.

Aggrophobic

Commendable
Oct 18, 2021
I have to agree. I have a few episodes of a couple shows to watch - but once that's done, so is my subscription. It simply costs too much and there are too many restrictions. They are making the same mistake Blockbuster made - sticking to outdated pricing models and refusing to compromise. There are about 1/2 dozen services I could switch to for significantly less money - and none of them restrict the number of concurrent viewers.

I will return to Netflix when my favorite shows have new episodes. But I'm not paying $20 / month for generic content I can watch anywhere else. Why not just move to the lower priced version? It goes back to the fact that if I pick another service, with more or less the same content, there are no restrictions on the number of concurrent logins.

Jan 31, 2022
I've also noticed on Netflix that they have these series that don't finish. This bugs me a lot as I get really into a good show and the series ends without finishing the storyline and now all I'm seeing repeats. SO MAD

Feb 1, 2022
I downgraded and would consider canceling altogether if there were a viral movement. Who’s with me?

Mar 5, 2022
There are 4-Korean tv series I truly enjoy: Squid Games, Hellbound, Home Sweet Home and All of Us Are Dead; 2-Taiwan/China tv: The Devil Punisher and The Legend of Exorcism. All have LARGE FAN BASE from the United States and beyond India. Netflix refuse to let anyone know when season 2 of the previous mention will be aired. This is extremely annoying. I just tolerate Netflix for now but, I'm seriously searching another streaming service that will continue with the above shows or at lease don't cancelled a TV series fan's like me get attached to.