I'm disabled and i do not know what is the bestlaptop for me i have trouble with my labtop and ot

Solution
What type of things will you doing on your computer? Also, describe how you are disabled, so I know how to best go about getting you an appropriate laptop choice. I am kinda disabled my self so I know what you are going through. I have a hearing loss in both ears.

Isleepalot

Commendable
Apr 21, 2016
What type of things will you doing on your computer? Also, describe how you are disabled, so I know how to best go about getting you an appropriate laptop choice. I am kinda disabled my self so I know what you are going through. I have a hearing loss in both ears.

Solution

Ken_30

Commendable
Apr 24, 2016

Isleepalot

Commendable
Apr 21, 2016
Email and skype, ok that is pretty simple. Along with being fast. So I recommend pretty much any computer you can buy at your local store, just make sure the computer has 4-6 gigs of ram. Other than that, the store wont sell anything with parts that are on the low end for that type of work. I still would like to know what your disability is like just in case I need to refer you to something else. Also, you can just post what computer you are thinking about getting and I can tell you if it would be good or not.