I'm going buy buy laptop for game and my budget is 27,000 rupees, so please help me with this.

Sundar_K

Commendable
Aug 7, 2016
Hi guys, I'm going buy buy laptop for game and my budget is 27,000 rupees, so please help me with this.

So far I chosen for this laptop, will it best for my budget (https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B00Z9CUVMG/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_12?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=AM7DEA4MSN60K)

Solution

That's in your budget, but it does not come with a Windows license and would be pretty slow for gaming. It will run games on low settings at 720 resolution with about 20-30 fps for newer games. It also has a slower 5400 rpm hard drive and not that much RAM for a modern laptop.

For a gaming laptop you are looking at something double your current budget to get anything worth using. If you don't care about how smooth or how high quality the games can run, then what...

That's in your budget, but it does not come with a Windows license and would be pretty slow for gaming. It will run games on low settings at 720 resolution with about 20-30 fps for newer games. It also has a slower 5400 rpm hard drive and not that much RAM for a modern laptop.

For a gaming laptop you are looking at something double your current budget to get anything worth using. If you don't care about how smooth or how high quality the games can run, then what you have for the budget is as fast as anything else. That's not really saying much, it's like picking between two 20 year old cards with leaking engines. One will be better, but both will be bad.

Solution

Jason_157

Commendable
Aug 4, 2016
Hi Sundar_K, the laptop you have chosen so far may be in your budget, the specs aren't the best and will be slow for gaming. If you're just looking for a "browsing-the-web" type of laptop, that is enough, but if you're looking for something to play games with, don't get that laptop. Like dexxterlab97 said, don't get HP for a gaming laptop as they are overpriced. But if you are looking for something to play games on, 27k is not a lot to get a good one.