I'm logged out of everything (fb, gmail,...) in google chrome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirLipe

Estimable
Aug 6, 2015
Today when I turned on my PC and opened google chrome I was logged out of EVERYTHING, I also use LastPass and when I tried logging into yahoo with my saved password in LastPass did not work. And I have random LoL lag I usually play on +140 fps and now I have 60-30.

Solution
That may be because you logged back into your Google account, it saves your settings in your user profile.

You can try uninstalling it, then manually going in Program Files, deleting any Chrome directory there, then going into your profile in the AppData\Google\Chrome directory and deleting that. You should make a copy of it somewhere before deleting it just in case something works funny afterwards. Then install it again and see how it works.

Aside from that, you may want to try creating a new user profile in Windows and check on that, at times files and registry keys get corrupt and don't save things they way it should.

SirLipe

Estimable
Aug 6, 2015

I have ESET Smart Security and I scanned the PC and no virus was found. I did try using the password without LastPass and it worked but still if I close Google Chrome it will log me out of everything even if I check the Remember me box.

Try removing and re-installing Chrome.

SirLipe

Estimable
Aug 6, 2015

I have but it didn't work :/ but I don't think I deleted everything when I uninstalled chrome. When I installed it again all of my extensions were already there.

That may be because you logged back into your Google account, it saves your settings in your user profile.

You can try uninstalling it, then manually going in Program Files, deleting any Chrome directory there, then going into your profile in the AppData\Google\Chrome directory and deleting that. You should make a copy of it somewhere before deleting it just in case something works funny afterwards. Then install it again and see how it works.

Aside from that, you may want to try creating a new user profile in Windows and check on that, at times files and registry keys get corrupt and don't save things they way it should.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.