I'm looking at a Computer with AMD A4 processor . Is this a good choice as I only use my computer for office work

jhauser

Prominent
Nov 24, 2017
I'm intron purchasing a desk top computer with AMD I4 processor. Is this a good choice as I just use my computer to do office work

Solution
There have been many AMD processors with "A" designation. The answer to your question, ranges from "OK" to "I wouldn't buy that today". Without a better description of the model of PC or processor, and a budget, there is no specific answer.

kanewolf

Judicious
There have been many AMD processors with "A" designation. The answer to your question, ranges from "OK" to "I wouldn't buy that today". Without a better description of the model of PC or processor, and a budget, there is no specific answer.

Solution

aquielisunari

Distinguished

Maybe. There are many of those CPUs. There's also a possibility that an Intel based PC might be better. For those that know a little about PCs we don't apply blanket statements and as such vague questions such as these don't have an answer. On top of that the CPU/APU is but a few pixels of the entire pic. RAM amounts, GPU and other components play an equal part in determining the "fit" of a PC.