I'm looking for a Laptop that will play Sims 3 pets

Solution
Any current generation laptop with an integrated graphics core should be fine for playing The Sims 3 in general.

Exactly which laptop depends on your budget. AMD's A10 APU has more a powerful graphic core vs Intel's Haswell generation Core i3/i5/i7 CPUs. However, from a raw processing performance point of view Intel CPUs easily trumps AMD's APU. But for games it is usually the graphics core that is more important.

In terms of budget... generally speaking anything new selling for less than $600 will have integrated graphics. This excludes any new laptop that is on sale with a large discount. Laptop with dedicated graphics chips tends to start at $700; again excluding any sales.
Need to know a budget. Most newer systems with an A8 or an i5 CPU will handle SIMS 3 pretty well. I would not go lower unless you are OK with lower settings or lower resolution which you probably won't want.

And since non-gaming grade laptops are not upgradable easily if at all, you will be stuck with what you get for a while, so better to spend an extra $100 or 200 on something good than wish you did.

Any current generation laptop with an integrated graphics core should be fine for playing The Sims 3 in general.

Exactly which laptop depends on your budget. AMD's A10 APU has more a powerful graphic core vs Intel's Haswell generation Core i3/i5/i7 CPUs. However, from a raw processing performance point of view Intel CPUs easily trumps AMD's APU. But for games it is usually the graphics core that is more important.

In terms of budget... generally speaking anything new selling for less than $600 will have integrated graphics. This excludes any new laptop that is on sale with a large discount. Laptop with dedicated graphics chips tends to start at $700; again excluding any sales.

Solution