Im looking for new Headphones/Headset?

loaderrful

Honorable
Nov 25, 2012
Ive had razer carcharias's for a couple months now and ive already had them RMA'd twice now for the same reason which is the left speaker keeps going out on my. Im looking for new high quality headphones that preferably have a microphone already attached with them. My price range is within 200 dollars and the things im looking for in them is
- Style
- Mic Quality
- Sound quality
Wired or Wireless really doesnt matter to me at all
Ive read that the Audio Technica M50's are a great choice but the problem with them is that their is no microphone attached. If their are any headphones out with that type of sound quality with a decent microphone (anything better than steelseries Siberia elite's or V2's) would work. Thanks!

Solution
My brother uses a $5 clip-on mic and still is able to be heard pretty well. It's not that bad to me at least. Unless you plan to do lots of video game commentary, a cheap stand-alone mic will be fine.

loaderrful

Honorable
Nov 25, 2012

From what ive read those Zalman mics and others dont give that good of quality over voip

Live Wyre

Honorable
Sep 13, 2013
My brother uses a $5 clip-on mic and still is able to be heard pretty well. It's not that bad to me at least. Unless you plan to do lots of video game commentary, a cheap stand-alone mic will be fine.

Solution