I'm picking Xbox Series X over PS5 — here's why

Apr 9, 2020
I admire console exclusives Sony has but ultimately Xbox series X is for me. I'm invested in their platform, it's the platform all my friends play on, and they come out with plenty of good games. I think everybody gets that Sony's exclusives are quote-unquote "better" but Microsoft has plenty good ones on their own, and with all those new studios - more to come.

The inclusion of Xcloud and cloud saves (to play on my PC) is some really good buttercream icing on the top.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
admin Article Commentary 0
admin Article Commentary 8
Similar threads
Expert picks the best 3 beds to buy this Cyber Monday
Expert picks the best 3 beds to shop in the Black Friday mattress sales
I write about phones for a living — and this is my pick for Prime Day deals
Memorial Day sales: Expert picks the 3 cheap mattresses worth buying
I review gaming headsets for a living — and these are my top picks for comfort
News Xbox Series X finally picked up a useful PS5 feature
News Samsung Galaxy A53 rumors pick up steam ahead of Samsung Unpacked
News Valve just confirmed killer Steam Deck feature — pick up where you left off on PC
Cutting the cord in 2022 — this is my top pick to kill cable
The best comforters in 2021: cozy picks for all budgets
News Buccaneers vs Falcons live stream: How to watch NFL Week 13, odds and fantasy picks
News Broncos vs Chiefs live stream: How to watch Sunday Night Football, odds and fantasy picks
News Ravens vs Steelers live stream: How to watch NFL week 13, odds and fantasy picks
News Patriots vs Bills live stream: How to watch Monday Night Football, odds and fantasy picks
News Cardinals vs Bears live stream: How to watch NFL week 13, odds and fantasy picks
News Cowboys vs Saints live stream: How to watch Thursday Night Football, odds and fantasy picks
News Seahawks vs Washington live stream: How to watch Monday Night Football, odds and fantasy picks
News Buccaneers vs Colts live stream: How to watch NFL week 12, odds and fantasy picks
News Titans vs Patriots live stream: How to watch NFL week 12, odds and fantasy picks
News Browns vs Ravens live stream: How to watch Sunday Night Football, odds and fantasy picks

ASK THE COMMUNITY