I'm trying to charge my Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 but its not charging at all.HELP!!!

Jasmine_1990

Commendable
Oct 23, 2016
I have used 3 different chargers and the tablet still doesn't charge it stays at 0%. I've tried holding down the power button and volume up button for 30seconds while charging but nothing is happening

Solution
If it isn't charging, and you are sure that the charger cords you have tried are all good (they work with other devices) then your battery is probably needing to be replaced.

If the tablet is under warranty still, then I would contact the manufacturer about having it replaced (the battery). If it is no longer under warranty, then you have the option to try and do the replacement yourself (it can be done, it just isn't 'simple') or taking it to someone who can do the work for you.
If it isn't charging, and you are sure that the charger cords you have tried are all good (they work with other devices) then your battery is probably needing to be replaced.

If the tablet is under warranty still, then I would contact the manufacturer about having it replaced (the battery). If it is no longer under warranty, then you have the option to try and do the replacement yourself (it can be done, it just isn't 'simple') or taking it to someone who can do the work for you.

Solution