Solved! Im typing shift +" this and it print @ how to solve it?

NOTE: If you need to type in a password to even get into Windows to do the following, make sure you attached an external keyboard first, to get past the password. Then try the following... just make sure you disconnect the external keyboard while the system is reloading.

1. Uninstall the keyboard driver.
2. Reboot the computer (without reinstalling the driver).
3. When it restarts, it should reinstall the driver on its own.

If this doesn't work, you may wish to try connecting/reconnecting an external keyboard and see if it works fine. If it does, then it could be the keys themselves that are the issue.

Additionally, if your device uses one, you may want to try updating the Synaptics Driver if the above doesn't help.

You may also want to check the device for malware, viruses, etc., which can interfere with normal operation.

Also, you may want to check your current keyboard layout and language settings to make sure they have not be altered.

NOTE: If you need to type in a password to even get into Windows to do the following, make sure you attached an external keyboard first, to get past the password. Then try the following... just make sure you disconnect the external keyboard while the system is reloading.

1. Uninstall the keyboard driver.
2. Reboot the computer (without reinstalling the driver).
3. When it restarts, it should reinstall the driver on its own.

If this doesn't work, you may wish to try connecting/reconnecting an external keyboard and see if it works fine. If it does, then it could be the keys themselves that are the issue.

Additionally, if your device uses one, you may want to try updating the Synaptics Driver if the above doesn't help.

You may also want to check the device for malware, viruses, etc., which can interfere with normal operation.

Also, you may want to check your current keyboard layout and language settings to make sure they have not be altered.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Laptop Tech Support 4
R Laptop Tech Support 2
Xubair Laptop Tech Support 1
htt Laptop Tech Support 0
Pookie25 Laptop Tech Support 7
S Laptop Tech Support 1
B Laptop Tech Support 0
M Uzair Arshad Laptop Tech Support 9
mrmike16 Laptop Tech Support 1
RoyalMinty Laptop Tech Support 0
Z Laptop Tech Support 0