I'm using a SD memory card of 16gb...that was infected by virus..by downloading something.. I insert that SD card into my mob

mahimouli1102

Prominent
Sep 10, 2017
I'm using a SD memory card of 16gb...that was infected by virus..by downloading something.. I insert that SD card into my mobile phone ....there after my mobile phone was not responding .. its not ON .. now how to recover my mobile phone...??

Solution
If the phone does not turn on, it's not because of a virus but some physical issue with the phone. Did you try removing the battery from the phone and trying it again? You may want to provide some details about the phone and what you tried already if anything. Did you contact your service provider for help with your phone? Did you remove the SD card before trying to turn on the phone?
If the phone does not turn on, it's not because of a virus but some physical issue with the phone. Did you try removing the battery from the phone and trying it again? You may want to provide some details about the phone and what you tried already if anything. Did you contact your service provider for help with your phone? Did you remove the SD card before trying to turn on the phone?

Solution