improve talk volume on cell phones

Ramachandran_3

Commendable
Aug 1, 2016
I am senior citizen with hearing deficiency. I do not like to wear hearing aid. I have difficulty in hearing when somebody talks on cell phone. The tak from other side is not clear or loud enough. what is the solution

Solution
Well first off cell calls are notoriously difficult to listen at times, not sure if there is anything to do about that other telling the caller their call is garbled and try again later. You may want to tell your family members to text you instead. Am not hearing impaired yet {fingers crossed} but I much prefer people text me, that way I don't have to drop everything to pick up their calls which 99% of time is not urgent.

Now, have your tried using the speakers? again that would be my preference.

sizzling

Distinguished
I believe some phones are designed for the hearing impaired but the real answer is use your hearing aids, my dad has too. Normal phones won't go over a certain sound level as they don't want to risk causing hearing damage to those with unimpaired hearing.

Well first off cell calls are notoriously difficult to listen at times, not sure if there is anything to do about that other telling the caller their call is garbled and try again later. You may want to tell your family members to text you instead. Am not hearing impaired yet {fingers crossed} but I much prefer people text me, that way I don't have to drop everything to pick up their calls which 99% of time is not urgent.

Now, have your tried using the speakers? again that would be my preference.

Solution