In game lag

Adam_07

Estimable
Sep 17, 2015
Hello guys
I just bought the lenovo yoga 14
So i was playing lol on it, the loading screen ping was 70-90ms.
But when the game started it fired up to 1000 and above. (I had my ac adapter plaugged)
For some reason i unpluged the adapter and the ping returned back to norma 70-90ms
Can any one help me solve this problem?
My battery drains after 4-5 games because it is unpluged, so i have to wait for it to recharge before i can play again.

Ps i tried it on multiple networks i faced this problem with 2 of them but the other 3 the ping was normal while plugged too.

Hi,

My recommendation is if you'll be playing games with your laptop for more than 2-3 hrs I suggest to just remove the battery first and just plug it in the AC adapter while playing. It saves your battery from degrading and once you're done playing you can just plug the battery back in and let it charge again.

Also please try these steps:
- Uninstall the graphics card driver from Device Manager and in Programs and Features as well since it should have something related to NVIDIA in there as well.
- Once uninstalled download and install the latest driver from NVIDIA support site.
- Here's the link: nvidia.com/download/index.aspx
- Use the Auto Detect feature so they could give you the latest and accurate driver for your graphics card.
- Lastly reboot it once the latest driver has been installed.

Adam_07

Estimable
Sep 17, 2015
I cant take out the battery because its buit in, cant access it.
More over, i dont think it has to do with the graphic card because i have 250 fps on high settings.