In Pictures: E3 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Picture 15: I think the guys want to represent the North Korean Army from the Homefront game, not Cuba

dconnors

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2009
[citation][nom]builderbobftw[/nom]Wanted to see more Crysis 2/New Vegas stuff.[/citation]

We saw Crysis 2, but everything we saw was behind closed doors. Same with New Vegas. Sorry!

-Devin

bustapr

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2009
dave newell: "were cancelling this years portal 2 announcement at E3. Our announcement will be bigger than portal 2."

the fans: "OMG!!! something bigger than portal 2! Valve is sooo awesome, they never fail us. Its L4D3 (ewww)... no, it HL2: ep3... no it HL3!!!"

Dave Newell at E3: " Our bigger than life announcement is...(drum roll)... Portal 2 is coming to PS3 and its being kicked to 2011, woohoo"

Me: "Screw you Valve, SCREWWWWW YOOOOUUUUUUU!!!"

This horrible mind game with Valve ruined the E3 for me.

bustapr

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2009
[citation][nom]dconnors[/nom]You should STOP calling him Dave Newell and call him Gabe, since that's his actual name...-Devin[/citation]
Lol, dave...gabe...i hate him anyway.

-Miguel

dconnors

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2009
I totally agree - not having HL3 is a total letdown. However, when you consider Valve's stance on the PS3 up until now, having a Valve game launch on the PS3 at the same time as the PC is kind of a big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS