indoor antennae that connects to a dvd player and hdtv

Jamie55

Estimable
May 27, 2015
I just got the Wineguard Flatwave indoor antennae and I want to be able to record programs using a 10 year old panasonic dvd player (dmr-es25). A long time ago, I had something similar to rabbit ears and I believe it had 2 cables - 1 for the dvd and 1 for the tv. The winegard only comes with 1 cable that needs to go into the tv. What do I need to do to get the antennae working with the dvd player so I can record the programs. Do I need a different antennae? If so, what do you recommend? Please note, I do NOT want any type of dvr/dvd that connects to the internet/wifi. Any help is very much appreciated!

Jamie55

Estimable
May 27, 2015

Thanks, yes, I did realize after I posted this, that I needed to connect to the DVD. However, I still can't get a signal plugging the antenna into the DVR (in). Any other suggestions?

Jamie55

Estimable
May 27, 2015

Okay, thanks. I'll look into that as well as the option to getting a new DVR/DVD recorder like the Channel Master, depending on the costs/features.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Moondoggy Streaming Video & TVs 3
D Streaming Video & TVs 2
S Streaming Video & TVs 2
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
C Streaming Video & TVs 2
J Streaming Video & TVs 6
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 2
J Streaming Video & TVs 2
P Streaming Video & TVs 2
P Streaming Video & TVs 5
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
N Streaming Video & TVs 1
T Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 2
S Streaming Video & TVs 3
H Streaming Video & TVs 2
M Streaming Video & TVs 4
Similar threads
Question Need Advice Regarding Indoor TV Antenna reception
Indoor antenna help
Solved! Hooked up indoor antenna . Says. No media device. How do I get the device?
hooking up an indoor antenna
Solved! Can anyone tell me how ti hook k up a hdtv indoor antenna to my tv
Solved! No luck with Toshiba and unamped indoor antenna. 2 different ones. Mohan and Monster.
Solved! How to hook up indoor antenna to hospitality tv
Hi I'm trying to hook up an amplified indoor flat HDTV antenna to a olevia 265fhd-t11. There is no antenna connection on the b
I have an ilo sdtv. I have been receiving all broadcast channels using an rca indoor digital antenna. Suddenly I stopped recei
My indoor antenna stopped picking up channel 7 (ABC)) I have another identical antenna in another room and it’s working fine
How do i reset a element tv a hook up a rca indoor antenna?
How to connect an indoor antennae to receie over the air free broadcast to the coaxial cable on my HD tv? Where do I connect i
I broke my coax port on my 32inch Insignia Roku tv. I want to use an indoor Mohu leaf antenna. Can I use the USB port on my tv
I'm having a indoor an outdoor HD wireless digital antenna screw in my flat screen TV but I'm not getting any channels at all
Reception with an indoor antenna
Have an element tv & trying to set up rca indoor antenna... Believe I have it connected correctly, however not sure on channel
I bought a RCA indoor antenna, connected it to the tv but can't get to the tv to find settings to get any channels . Mike
can i purchasr a dvr to connect to my indoor antenna thst is connected to an hd tv with built in wifi?
indoor Antenna for old analog tv connected to a digital convertor box
Connect indoor antenna to HDTV with only one coax input

ASK THE COMMUNITY