indoor antennae that connects to a dvd player and hdtv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie55

Estimable
May 27, 2015
I just got the Wineguard Flatwave indoor antennae and I want to be able to record programs using a 10 year old panasonic dvd player (dmr-es25). A long time ago, I had something similar to rabbit ears and I believe it had 2 cables - 1 for the dvd and 1 for the tv. The winegard only comes with 1 cable that needs to go into the tv. What do I need to do to get the antennae working with the dvd player so I can record the programs. Do I need a different antennae? If so, what do you recommend? Please note, I do NOT want any type of dvr/dvd that connects to the internet/wifi. Any help is very much appreciated!

Jamie55

Estimable
May 27, 2015

Thanks, yes, I did realize after I posted this, that I needed to connect to the DVD. However, I still can't get a signal plugging the antenna into the DVR (in). Any other suggestions?

Jamie55

Estimable
May 27, 2015

Okay, thanks. I'll look into that as well as the option to getting a new DVR/DVD recorder like the Channel Master, depending on the costs/features.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Moondoggy Streaming Video & TVs 3
D Streaming Video & TVs 2
S Streaming Video & TVs 2
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
C Streaming Video & TVs 2
J Streaming Video & TVs 6
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 2
J Streaming Video & TVs 2
P Streaming Video & TVs 2
P Streaming Video & TVs 5
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
N Streaming Video & TVs 1
T Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 2
S Streaming Video & TVs 3
H Streaming Video & TVs 2
M Streaming Video & TVs 4
Similar threads
Solved! Need Advice Regarding Indoor TV Antenna reception
Solved! Indoor antenna help
Solved! Hooked up indoor antenna . Says. No media device. How do I get the device?
hooking up an indoor antenna
Solved! Can anyone tell me how ti hook k up a hdtv indoor antenna to my tv
Solved! No luck with Toshiba and unamped indoor antenna. 2 different ones. Mohan and Monster.
Solved! How to hook up indoor antenna to hospitality tv
Solved! Hi I'm trying to hook up an amplified indoor flat HDTV antenna to a olevia 265fhd-t11. There is no antenna connection on the b
Solved! I have an ilo sdtv. I have been receiving all broadcast channels using an rca indoor digital antenna. Suddenly I stopped recei
Solved! My indoor antenna stopped picking up channel 7 (ABC)) I have another identical antenna in another room and it’s working fine
Solved! How do i reset a element tv a hook up a rca indoor antenna?
How to connect an indoor antennae to receie over the air free broadcast to the coaxial cable on my HD tv? Where do I connect i
I broke my coax port on my 32inch Insignia Roku tv. I want to use an indoor Mohu leaf antenna. Can I use the USB port on my tv
I'm having a indoor an outdoor HD wireless digital antenna screw in my flat screen TV but I'm not getting any channels at all
Solved! Reception with an indoor antenna
Have an element tv & trying to set up rca indoor antenna... Believe I have it connected correctly, however not sure on channel
I bought a RCA indoor antenna, connected it to the tv but can't get to the tv to find settings to get any channels . Mike
can i purchasr a dvr to connect to my indoor antenna thst is connected to an hd tv with built in wifi?
indoor Antenna for old analog tv connected to a digital convertor box
Connect indoor antenna to HDTV with only one coax input

ASK THE COMMUNITY