information for coding

Nizaamudien

Prominent
Aug 5, 2017
i would like to know how to make a batch.bat file and the autorun.inf file that runs it to run multiple softwares example 7zip,adobe.etc.etc. i need to know by example how to write the strings in each file please, if someone can be so kind to show me, thanks

Nizaamudien

Prominent
Aug 5, 2017

Yes, I want to make a batch file on my usb stick to install my programs automatically one after the other when i click on the run batch file or ok button when the autoplay opens and asks me what i want to do when i plug my usb stick in. So basically ill have an autorun.inf file, a batch file and a file named tools that will have my
.net
adobe
microsoft office
etc, etc.

What i need is to know what to type in the autorun file to execute the batch file and then what to type in the batch file to execute the files in the tools folder so that the programs in the tools folder would install one by one after they finished individually. So .net will install, then when its done installing it will automatically switch over to adobe then install adobe, and so on and so on. I dont know how to write the strings and how to separate the commands.