Insiders Leak Samsung Semiconducter Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.

bob_white

Distinguished
Sep 24, 2009
I don't want to be mean or anything but lately almost every article has grammer/spelling mistakes. Please take the extra 2 mins and proof read.

You are professional writers, right?

wayneepalmer

Distinguished
Feb 23, 2009
A spell checker function would help - both for the writers AND for the forums.

When you are tired (early in the morning or late at night) or rushed, or just going blind (man, it sucks getting old!!), having a simple spell checker would nice.

wifiwolf

Distinguished
Feb 19, 2009
Firefox, Opera have spell-check many other should have it too. If it's anyone's concern than just use it. It's not the site that will provide it.

False_Dmitry_II

Distinguished
Aug 4, 2009
I was just about to say that the browsers I use check your spelling as you're typing. And that's firefox and opera. (and apparently it thinks firefox isn't a word)

G

When did "allied" become a wrongly spelled word. It is a Typo, not a spelling error. Think before you comment please.

necronic

Distinguished
May 22, 2009
Yowza. I know movies may make people think this kind of thing happens a lot, they don't, and this is crazy. People may get canned for "stealing" ip, but usually this is due to a simple mistake or misunderstanding of what skills and knowledge from their last job they are allowed to carry over. Blatant theft like this (if that is what this is) is spooky.

And surprising that it didn't happen in China too.

Status
Not open for further replies.