Review Insignia 4K Ultra HD Fire TV Edition NS-55DF710NA21 review

Feb 8, 2021
Any chance you can share your exact picture settings? I have the same tv and I have not found anyone except you reviewing it. I am currently using it in natural mode with all advances options off and using hdmi 2.0. thanks in advance

Sep 23, 2021
EDIT: I couldn't get this TV to look good no matter what I did, I know it's only a $389 unit but it was really awful. Returned it and bought the Hisense UG6 50", a bit more and one size down but picture is 1000% better. Thet Fire Interface is awful too, I have firecubes in the house and they are fine but the TV using it as its interface was terrible. finding how to get to settings etc.. was a chore . The Hisense is Android based, I am not Android familiar at all but its very easy and the remote is a real remote, Glad Best Buy has a 15 day return policy. Just bought this TV at Best buys, having a hard time with the picture quality. I have a LG OLED in main room and I know it will not compare to that but the blacks are dark gray (LIke when you watch something with smaller aspect ratio the black bars on the sides are not black), the corners are lighter than the rest of the screen and the colors seem all over the place. It's going to be tough to not box it up and return it with 15 days to Best Buy. I understand it was $380 for a 55" TV but the Insignia its replacing was 7 year old Insignia and looked much better than this. Maybe its because the older one was only 43". I cannot seem to find any websites with a valid color settings for this tv either which is odd since it's so inexpensive they must sell a lot of them.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
admin Article Commentary 1
admin Article Commentary 0