Insignia P11W7100 battery

Aug 21, 2019
I have a notebook Insignia P11W7100.

I installed Windows 10 1903 a month ago. Before the new Windows 10 “version 1903” everything worked fine. In Windows 10 version 1809 there were no problems once so ever. As soon as I installed version 1903 the battery icon disappeared from the task bar. I tried everything possible within my knowledge but I couldn't get it back. The battery is gone and now it works only with the cable plugged in the Notebook. Everything else works fine.

There is one driver that is missing. It is the “Intel(R) Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework Manager” under "Other Devices" in Device Manager. From what I understood from the Microsoft guys it does have something to do with the battery driver. I tried to get this driver from some internet sites and even from Intel drivers but none worked . I tried all the insignia´s drivers possible from various Internet sites and nothing worked.

The guys from Microsoft with very good will tried to fix it but they couldn´t find the proper driver for this notebook. They asked me to search for a battery drivers with the company that produced this notebook. Insignia´s drivers for the notebook Flex P11W7100 seems very hard to find.

Could someone supply me with the battery proper drivers for this notebook. Could someone help me?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
W Laptop General Discussion 1
Z Laptop General Discussion 0
Wondo1 Laptop General Discussion 1
DeltaPsy Laptop General Discussion 1
D Laptop General Discussion 0
Kvlt Doom Laptop General Discussion 0
B Laptop General Discussion 1
A Laptop General Discussion 1
Sandeeplll Laptop General Discussion 2
M Laptop General Discussion 1
A Laptop General Discussion 1