Installed new SSD now it wont boot from SSD.

xRolox

Commendable
Nov 8, 2016
I purchased new ram, an SSD, and win 10 for my pc. Yesterday I unhooked my HHD, installed new ram, and my new SSD. After booting I then installed a new copy of win 10 on my new SSD. The new SSD did not come with a sata cable so I purchased a new one today. After I put my old HHD back into my computer I booted it up and immediately went into my BIOS to select my new SSD as the primary boot option. As soon as I saved my settings in the BIOS and the PC went to the boot screen there was a repair screen that went up. I let it finish the repair process and when windows loaded it was loading into win8.1 from my old HHD. Everything was working fine on my SSD yesterday and I even installed BF1 on it. Now i can not even get it to boot from my SSD even with the HHD disconnected. It goes to a black screen and asks for me to select a bootable drive. Im assuming somehow during that repair process my boot sequence on my SSD got all messed up but I don't have a clue how to fix it or what to do at this point. If i load from my old HHD and into windows 8.1 I can see and access my SSD and its under the F: drive. Please help me I'm an idiot and did something wrong!!!!!

xRolox

Commendable
Nov 8, 2016
Just a recap of everything I've tried thus far.

I jumped/reset cmos on my p8z68 pro with no luck.
I can load into win8.1 from my HHD even with my ssd attached.
Before I hooked my HHD back win10 was running fine on my ssd after I put my old HHD in and set it to boot from the SSD and it did the system repair thing I haven't been able to boot from my SSD.