Roger Narq

Honorable
Jul 24, 2013
I'm wondering if I install all the drivers for the keyboard, mouse, gpu, wireless adapter before I plug the components in or install the drivers when they are in.

Solution
If it's a windows machine, or Mac. you don't need drivers for keyboard and mouse or gpu to begin with. Windows may also have base drivers to run your wireless and ethernet. If not, you will have to download, network drivers or install from disk and download drivers for video GPU if you have something other than Intel and preferable the chipset drivers which help to detect and install any other devices, controllers, bluetooth, touchpads, etc.

warezme

Distinguished
Dec 18, 2006
If it's a windows machine, or Mac. you don't need drivers for keyboard and mouse or gpu to begin with. Windows may also have base drivers to run your wireless and ethernet. If not, you will have to download, network drivers or install from disk and download drivers for video GPU if you have something other than Intel and preferable the chipset drivers which help to detect and install any other devices, controllers, bluetooth, touchpads, etc.

Solution