internet download manager stopped file

magnificent_90

Distinguished
Jun 19, 2012
hi, I had a stopped download on my idm list but I needed to restore my windows so I lost it on IDM list but it exists in idm dwnld data folder. can I transfer it to the software and resume it? in the folder there is a half downloaded movie file and some numbered idm files

Solution

You said "it exists in the idm download data folder", copy that folder into the restored system and see if it reads it. If not, check with the software support and see if there is a way to import those so it sees it properly.

Unless when you said you restored Windows you just meant a restore to an earlier time, not a full restore and it did not touch that download folder.

You said "it exists in the idm download data folder", copy that folder into the restored system and see if it reads it. If not, check with the software support and see if there is a way to import those so it sees it properly.

Unless when you said you restored Windows you just meant a restore to an earlier time, not a full restore and it did not touch that download folder.

Solution