Intuos5 Small vs. Intuos5 Medium

Carson Walker

Honorable
Jun 8, 2013
I am looking to get a drawing tablet in the next month or so, but am not quite sure which model to get. I think that the intuos5 is both affordable and the quality I am looking for, but I do not know which size to get? I have a 1920x1080 monitor that is 23-24". Would the small be to cramped? If possible I would like to go with the small, because it is cheaper, but if it is too cramped I will go with the medium. I am just looking for some personal opinions.

Sorry if this is in the wrong section I was not sure if this was a good place to ask the question.

Solution
Medium or large is what I've always got. Pretty much every studio I've seen uses mediums. I always suggest getting them used as they typically will have no wear. There isn't much difference to older models which will be easier to find at half the price of a new one.

k1114

Distinguished
Medium or large is what I've always got. Pretty much every studio I've seen uses mediums. I always suggest getting them used as they typically will have no wear. There isn't much difference to older models which will be easier to find at half the price of a new one.

Solution