iPad 3G Hitting U.S. Stores on April 30

Status
Not open for further replies.

djtronika

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2009
How many people here have actually played with one? Or, do you just like bashing a product because you can't afford one?

".haha, I feel bad for the fools who bought the other one already."

Um, actually i love my Wi-Fi one. I’ll easily have Wi-Fi more than 3g access where i use mine. So, yeah, great comment there.

"rediculous pricing..."

No koment

"I think I'll just go with pluggin in my $50 sony ericcson 3G phone to my 300$ netbook."

Seems like a pain in the ass to me. I was just at a meeting and whipped out my iPad and within 10 seconds was logged into my machine at work. Meanwhile everyone was looking for an outlet and moving things out of the way to fit their clunky laptops. Netbook? No thank you. Talk about the worst thing ever to happen to the computer era.

"one word OVER-PRICED!!!"

Two people here (by the time i was commenting) said that the price was too high. Are you actually saying you like the product and would buy one for $350? If so, then stop bashing the price. It’s a brand new product. Stage one. In the next year we'll see 2 more iterations. Get over the price. It’ll come down and we can all relax.

husker

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2009
[citation][nom]xbeater[/nom]I think I'll just go with pluggin in my $50 sony ericcson 3G phone to my 300$ netbook.[/citation]
Love it or hate it, you'd think that Apple would at least let its loyal customers plug their iPhones into it and get 3G that way.

miloo

Distinguished
Jan 8, 2010
haha 829 for a 829 "3G" Ipad ~
nice work apple
just simply a "3G" add on, they can change you 130 bucks more

I wonder when the HP slate gotta come out~

parkergrove

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2007
Seems like a pain in the ass to me. I was just at a meeting and whipped out my iPad and within 10 seconds was logged into my machine at work. Meanwhile everyone was looking for an outlet and moving things out of the way to fit their clunky laptops. Netbook? No thank you. Talk about the worst thing ever to happen to the computer era.

----No. Netbooks are wireless, can have charges as long as the iPad. You really don't know shit, do you?

nukemaster

Distinguished
I do feel this should have been released right off the bat. Not saying it will hurt everyone to not have 3G. djtronika would be an example of this. But if I wanted something like that, chances are it would be used out of the house more as I have a computer(ok, lots of computers) at home for all the features this has.

djtronika

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2009
so wait, to actually get heard on this website i have to bash apple?! okay, here it goes.

fuck apple. i hate their products!!!! overpriced!!!! aahhh!!!! WINDOWS ROCKS! I LOVE THE SLATE!!!! GOOGLE FTW!!!!! DROOIIIIIDDDD!!!!!

give me a thumbs up everyone!!!!!!!!

vant

Distinguished
Jul 8, 2009
I don't see how it is overpriced, when people were buying Kindles for $500.

Also, the $130 also includes a real GPS.

spanspace

Distinguished
Mar 24, 2009
It isa verycool product. But the pricing is rediculous and could go towards a laptop or netbook with more power and features.

mikeadelic

Distinguished
Mar 2, 2010
[citation][nom]djtronika[/nom]so wait, to actually get heard on this website i have to bash apple?! okay, here it goes.fuck apple. i hate their products!!!! overpriced!!!! aahhh!!!! WINDOWS ROCKS! I LOVE THE SLATE!!!! GOOGLE FTW!!!!! DROOIIIIIDDDD!!!!!give me a thumbs up everyone!!!!!!!![/citation]
You forgot to end your comment with '/sarcasm' so thumbs down. Stupid iDrones.

Clintonio

Distinguished
Apr 10, 2008
[citation][nom]djtronika[/nom]so wait, to actually get heard on this website i have to bash apple?! okay, here it goes.fuck apple. i hate their products!!!! overpriced!!!! aahhh!!!! WINDOWS ROCKS! I LOVE THE SLATE!!!! GOOGLE FTW!!!!! DROOIIIIIDDDD!!!!!give me a thumbs up everyone!!!!!!!![/citation]
Goodness, you're ************************************* (insert your own insult, Tom's has rules these days)

Anyway, I'm getting so fed up of iAnyting that my brain can't discern iPad from iPhone from iFuckThisSh*t anymore. I clicked this thinking it was about that several year old iPhone.

I'm not even joking...

G

SO WE ALL EXPECTED THE BASE MODEL TO COST $1000 BEFORE THE ANNOUNCEMENT AND NOW $829 FOR THE PREMIUM MODEL IS OBSCENE? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Status
Not open for further replies.