iPad Cam-Case Adds Protection and Imaging

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerky_san

Distinguished
Apr 22, 2009
Huh thats pretty nifty.. Wonder how many mirrors it uses and if the image is the same quality as if you were just taking pictures..

arael

Distinguished
Mar 24, 2009
[citation][nom]Zaixionito[/nom]Err, still seems it would be better if it would include a camera, that is standard in most *normal* tablets.[/citation]
Don't be silly. That's going to be included in the iPad 2G!
They will list it as one of their "Revolutionary new features" that will rock the technological world.

joytech22

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2008
Great more i-Crap, they should just PUT the camera into the damn thing, i mean people spend this kind of money expecting a "little" more, but when you purchase from apple you can guarantee you will barely get any accessories.

Oh and please, WiFi and bluetooth aren't accessories, they're standard (or should be)

house70

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2010
I might not be aware of it, but I dont know if the iPad supports any videoconferencing app. That is, unless it is jailbroken, which means this accessory is encouraging that, more or less.

G

Lol, haters hate, never congratulate.

Written on my iPad.

willgart

Distinguished
Nov 27, 2007
[citation][nom]Jamarvelous[/nom]Lol, haters hate, never congratulate. Written on my iPad.[/citation]
And you are happy to not have the webcam integrated while all the other devices have one?
are you happy to have to pay more?
are you happy to have to make your device bigger to put a camera on it?
Are you happy have a plastic around your device which can break the first time the device fall from your hands?
Are you happy to be considered as an idiot by Apple?
Are you happy to not have a good device at the day 0? (especially for this price!!!!)

I'm pretty sure you are a guy buying a car just because you watch a adv. on the TV and the adv says "its the best car"; no? wow... what did you do?
oh... you made some research, you compare before you buy to make sure you have the best for your money... (mmm... really?)

Status
Not open for further replies.