iPad Gets Smashed With a Baseball Bat

Status
Not open for further replies.

jednx01

Distinguished
Mar 31, 2008
I don't care what he says, either he is nuts or he has a ton of money... Some of us don't have 500 to randomly throw around just because we want to do a 2 second stunt.

gpj

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
Those guys should stick to playing baseball on the Wii. About the wimpiest swings with a baseball bat I've ever seen.

Come on.. BATTER UP!

jednx01

Distinguished
Mar 31, 2008
Rofl. you guys are so weak... I'm pretty sure my sister can hit harder than you... Go find this thing called a GYM. (If you don't know what that is, google it on your other ipads)

Jclonts82

Distinguished
May 12, 2006
... wanted to be the first... He must have missed Daniel Tosh taking a driver to one a month or so ago, one that apple sent for him to review. I guess he missed the originality mark there

joebob2000

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2006
LOL, classic. Of course he is an apple fan, he has more money than sense. However in his case, he has a lot more money than sense.

Turbodork: "I didn't waste money by buying an Ipad just to smash"

Reporter: "So, why did you smash it?"

Turbodork: "Just because."

oldscotch

Distinguished
May 28, 2007
Stop glorifying these spoiled brats. If you give a two year old what they want everytime they cry for attention, all they'll learn is to cry anytime they want something.

These kids are no different.

G

"....We still have two other iPads, plus my family has iPhones, Macs and iPods."

there's plurals attached to all of those.... god i feel depressed now

tayb

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2009
That thing is surprisingly sturdy. The drop from five feet in the air didn't show any serious damage to the screen and even when he was beating it with a bat there was no shattered glass flying around anywhere. I'm actually pretty impressed.

Cool video.

Status
Not open for further replies.