News iPad Pro is prepping a secret new weapon to embarrass the Surface Pro

Feb 20, 2020
:rolleyes:
How this will give the edge? I will never know. Sounds like someone already prefers apple over Microsoft, the iPad barely competes with the Surface lineup to begin with, not to mention, navigation isn't a problem to begin with. Useless article by an apple fan boy.

Reactions: PVDSWE

codo

Distinguished
May 5, 2012
Just logging in to comment and say I'm hiding Toms Guide from my google news feed after this ridiculous headline suggesting an iOS paperweight could "embarrass" an actual tablet device

Reactions: PVDSWE and vaus
Feb 20, 2020
Ya, until Apple can get over their desire to sell three devices to one person, and builds a non-IOS, all-in-one tablet, they aren't even in the same league as The Surface--

Feb 20, 2020
Just logging in to comment and say I'm hiding Toms Guide from my google news feed after this ridiculous headline suggesting an iOS paperweight could "embarrass" an actual tablet device

Same. This style of reporting suggests this site is better named tomsgossip.

Feb 21, 2020
Sadly I have done the same login to comment but this is exactly what click bait is about evocative titles that don't actually resemble the content of the article. It's what the internet has turned into. The only embarrassing thing in this article is the content itself, shame on you Tom's hardware for perpetuating this garbage.