iPad Youtube Issues

phoenix8972

Estimable
May 5, 2015
I'm having an issue with youtube on my iPad where I will be watching a video, and the video will play fine, but loop one 10-15 second section once or twice, and continue on, but the audio will not loop with the video, so the audio ends up being about 30 seconds ahead of what I'm watching. Has anyone else experienced this issue?

Solution
I haven't had that issue on a Ipad Retina but theres a couple things I would try:

-Close any program/app that doesn't need to be running in the backround.
-Make sure that the IOS is up-to-date and that youtube is up-to-date if your using the App version. Does this only happen with the App version or Safari version?
-Once everything is closed/updated shut off the Ipad for about 10 min and restart.

A friend of mine had an issue were the audio did not work in Skype, I did the above options and it worked.

WildCard999

Honorable
Jul 18, 2014
I haven't had that issue on a Ipad Retina but theres a couple things I would try:

-Close any program/app that doesn't need to be running in the backround.
-Make sure that the IOS is up-to-date and that youtube is up-to-date if your using the App version. Does this only happen with the App version or Safari version?
-Once everything is closed/updated shut off the Ipad for about 10 min and restart.

A friend of mine had an issue were the audio did not work in Skype, I did the above options and it worked.

Solution