News iPhone 13 preorders — here’s the wait time for each model

Technerd71

Commendable
Oct 15, 2021
I order an iPhone 13 pro max 128 October 1st and it was supposed to be delivered today the 15th. Well Best Buy didn’t even update the order status and I had to initiate a chat to find out it is delayed but they couldn’t tell me how long that delay is just that I would get an email with an adjusted delivery date. I was all excited to get it and nothing.

I got a pretty good deal on trade of my old iPhone 11 Pro Max which I got at a discount on eBay so I almost made out even in trade value. Only had to pay a couple hundred to get the newer version so in terms of cost it is hard for me to complain but Best Buy customer service is terrible. I should have known that the Best Buy delivery date was a bait and switch as when I went on the Apple store to do the same trade it was November delivery date. I jumped on the Best Buy order because they said delivery would be 10/15.

So my experience would verify your reporting on serious delays. If you want an iPhone buy it now if you want it before Christmas!!

Oct 19, 2021
I ordered a 13 Pro from T-Mobile and a 13 pro max from Apple last week on the same day. Both had an estimated delivery date around November 8th.
The iPhone pro from T-Mobile shipped yesterday and is arriving today! I’m shocked. The 13 pro max from Apple still says 11/8 :(

Oct 28, 2021
I order an iPhone 13 pro max 128 October 1st and it was supposed to be delivered today the 15th. Well Best Buy didn’t even update the order status and I had to initiate a chat to find out it is delayed but they couldn’t tell me how long that delay is just that I would get an email with an adjusted delivery date. I was all excited to get it and nothing.

I got a pretty good deal on trade of my old iPhone 11 Pro Max which I got at a discount on eBay so I almost made out even in trade value. Only had to pay a couple hundred to get the newer version so in terms of cost it is hard for me to complain but Best Buy customer service is terrible. I should have known that the Best Buy delivery date was a bait and switch as when I went on the Apple store to do the same trade it was November delivery date. I jumped on the Best Buy order because they said delivery would be 10/15.

So my experience would verify your reporting on serious delays. If you want an iPhone buy it now if you want it before Christmas!!
I ordered mine also on 1.october here in Austria, the shipping date back then was october 14th, it was delayed to the November 4th, and yesterday was delayed again up to January 13th. God knows when we will get it, or will we get it at all. It sucks really.