News iPhone 14 preorders delayed by major Apple Store problems — here's the latest delivery times

Sep 9, 2022
I’ve been trying since 1pm and it is now 17:42 and I still can’t fully complete my purchase and I’m in the U.K. and I had completed the full pre-order yesterday all to no avail.

Sep 10, 2022
I also experienced difficulty at every step but was eventually successful. Some errors included inability to apply for T-Mobile payments option. This was unresolvable, even with T-Mobile agent on the line. They couldn’t get access to ordering either. Applying for Apple interest free payments impossible due to date of birth window consistently malfunctioning, barring ability to continue. I applied for Apple credit card option, and was ready to pay in full as last resort. I tangled with application errors but got approved. Then there were errors connecting to wallet. Oy. Wells fargo helped there. Finally back to order and got it completed after 90 minutes of efforts. Sadly of how this speaks to me, I was overjoyed. Expected delivery date stated: October 3-10.

Sep 10, 2022
Well I decided not to pre order a marketed $1500 plus item that will be worth nothing when the next bit of consumer must have comes out...

Baaaa....baahhhh!!!