News iPhone 15 — all the rumors so far

Whoopie

Prominent
Feb 27, 2021
I read your article saying Apple should abandon Plus size Phones. I am certain you are younger than I am. People my age choose the Plus so we can read the words displayed on the phone! I don't need the features the Pro offers but I need the biggest screen I can get to read a line of text on a phone. Yes, I am a grandmother. I am astonished that many young people will read articles on their phones when there is a computer in the room. I use the phone when I am away from my computer. If my iPad is with me I will use in preference to the phone for many things because it is easier to see a larger screen.

Reactions: Making Lemonade
Apr 1, 2023
Isn't it time Apple started to think how to incorporate reading glasses optics into their displays? ...To keep the aging iPhone-boomers loyal to the platform, and beat any competition in such a technology, which would be very attractive for this generation of users. Albeit, if such a technology was being developed, it would likely fist come to Galaxy phones, since Samsung makes screens for Apple.

Apr 1, 2023
Strange there are no rumors on bringing LDAC sound to iPhones. As if Apple Music is not competing with TIDAL. And what a wonderful opportunity to release all new versions of of AirPods. Does Apple still think that iPhone should be the best music player in the world?

Sep 4, 2023
Hello Everyone Myself Emmanuel Katto I Just Wanted to saying If we actually get an action button, titanium finish, USB-c, thinner bezels and 20% reduced dynamic island, better battery life, a different color variant then I would strongly considering upgrading to the 15 pro from my 14 pro max. We shall see soon what they do this year and if it’s worth the upgrade!