iPhone 4 Fans Still Queuing Five Days Later

Status
Not open for further replies.

mauller07

Distinguished
Mar 28, 2010
Madness!!!

THIS... IS... SPARTA!!!

but seriously queuing up for an iphone 4 that discriminates against left handed people and breaks when dropped from waist height easily, makes you wonder how the human race has survived for so long.

sliem

Distinguished
Dec 14, 2009
I pity them for they have fallen under a powerful sorceror's spell. It'll last many many years if not forever as long as the sorceror still draws breath.

wing2010

Distinguished
Mar 31, 2010
That's the reason why Apple doesn't want to offer a free bumper case to fix the reception problem. People just keep buying it...

touchdowntexas13

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2009
[citation][nom]mauller07[/nom]Madness!!!THIS... IS... SPARTA!!!but seriously queuing up for an iphone 4 that discriminates against left handed people and breaks when dropped from waist height easily, makes you wonder how the human race has survived for so long.[/citation]

Or against right-handed people that text, which I'm sure every iphone user does.

Camikazi

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2008
[citation][nom]micr0be[/nom]if only you can drop an iphone 4 between them and watch them FIGHT TO THE DEATH !!!!![/citation]
That would so be worth the price of the iPhone, buy one get all their attention and announce that the last one standing can have it!

mp562

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2009
Wow, must be nice to have so much time to devote waiting for a phone that you're going to spend even more money on.

omenowl

Distinguished
Mar 6, 2008
I guess I am ambidextrous as holding my phone in the left hand has not had problems and texting with my right doesn't either.

What I don't understand is why people wait at the damn stores when you can have it mailed to your house. My friend waited 4 hours on his preorder at the store and the fedex guy delivered mine to the door.

Sad thing is I had zero problems buying an IPhone online the first day you could order. It took me longer to register once I had the phone than it did to order. So I have avoided many of the problems other people are having.

At the end of the day it is a damn phone. Wait a month or two and they will be everywhere...

eeide

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2009
Android fanboys are just as bad as Apple fanboys. I know of several people that pre-ordered the Evo and got to best buy early. The only problem is not as many people want Android so you don't get headlines like these. I myself bought the HTC Aria the day it came out and my iPhone 4 is on order (who knows when that will come in). I love tech so this should make for a good head to head with these phones to see which one will be my primary.

Status
Not open for further replies.