Iphone 4S case

ajtim

Honorable
Aug 15, 2012
Hello!

I am looking to buy myself a case for my iPhone 4S. All sorts of recommendations are welcome, really.
I am looking for nicely designed, not too big case. If anyone has some experiences or saw a site that offers these kinds of things, I would really appreciate your help.

thank you.

ajtim

Honorable
Aug 15, 2012
I saw some on ebay yeah, and I'll check flipcart too.
But today I found a great site, that is reviewing all sorts of products and cases for iPhone were reviewed there too. The products are from amazon.com, so I'll probably buy one there.
And here's the link to that site, if you want to check out:
http://pickbestbuy.com/best-5-cases-for-apple-iphone/

Thank you anyway.

ajtim

Honorable
Aug 15, 2012
Yeah I checked again and eBay has some really awesome cases. But both amazon and eBay have a lot of great items and I am still deciding.
Thank you all again.

roars1111

Honorable
Sep 13, 2012
Pad & Quill make some of the finest hand-crafted cases ever to grace the iPhone and iPad and just to put the perfect topped on the Labor Day weekend, they want to give some away to our fantastic iMore readers.

If you love the moleskin look, if you like nothing better than to swathe your metal and glass in wood and leather, if you absolute love it when the most advanced computing platforms on the planet are beautifully balanced with the very best of out-world binding, then you'll love Pad & Quill

Here's how to enter:

1. Go to Pad & Quill's iPhone page or Pad & Quill's iPad page.
2. Look at the list of cases for your device.
3. Copy the URL (link) for the specific case you like best.
4. Paste the URL (link) in the comments below.
5. Tell us what made you pick it!
And that's it! We'll pick four (4) winners and Pad & Quill will send the winners the case they picked!

Giveaway starts now. Winners will be announced Monday, September 10, 2012. Good luck and get entering!

senwallen

Honorable
Feb 6, 2013
IPhone cases are the one of the best choices to protect from scratches, damages etc. Many companies offers various designed iPhone cases, with the plenty of selection, we can choose the require iPhone cases. If you are looking for iPhone cases that apart from being strong also look good and moreover does not ruin the looks of your phone then these cases just solve the purpose.

eco friendly cases for iphone 5
iphone 5 eco friendly case

unDesign

Honorable
Mar 8, 2013

Hello..
If you go to http://instacanv.as/
you get check out a tons of cool images on the Case•Mate platform.
mm_c-mLogo.png

Instagram is giving users the options to try an sell some art work, on a decent Case.

Please check out my Gallery and see if you like anything. http://instacanv.as/the_latchkey_kids

Anyway just thought I'd put this out there, and share one possibility. Hope this helps you find something you enjoy.

Instacanv: @the_latchkey_kids

Instagram: @the_latchkey_kids

Twitter: @alex_j_andrade