iPhone 5 Sources Point Dual LED Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

rarestg

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2010
The supposed iPhone 5 in that picture looks ridiculous. I don't think Apple is stupid enough to release such a disgusting-looking phone.

tbq

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2009
So now Apple is going to release the dual-LED as something the world has never seen before and that Saint Steve himself invented in his sleep.

jibbs

Distinguished
Oct 17, 2008
Didn't we see this pic months ago?

Doesn't it make more sense to assume that they are just moving the flash to the opposite side of the camera to get better quality pictures?

The Greater Good

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2010
[citation][nom]tbq[/nom]So now Apple is going to release the dual-LED as something the world has never seen before and that Saint Steve himself invented in his sleep.[/citation]

Invented in his sleep? No nooooo. Invented for his sheep. Sheep was the correct answer.

distanted

Distinguished
Jul 22, 2010
I hope they do a better job than they did on the 4 model. If they must use LEDs, I wish they would 1) use one that can reach beyond a couple of feet, and 2) use 3200K LEDs so they actually match color of the ambient lighting found indoors, instead of the bluish-greenish light the 4 puts out.

lucky015

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2008
[citation][nom]rarestg[/nom]The supposed iPhone 5 in that picture looks ridiculous. I don't think Apple is stupid enough to release such a disgusting-looking phone.[/citation]
I agree, However It would be a stupid idea to think that there is anything apple is not stupid enough to do.

a-nano-moose

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2007
[citation][nom]whysobluepandabear[/nom]OMG YES! I CAN FINALLY HAVE ENOUGH FLASH TO FIT AND LIGHT UP ALL OF MY FRIENDS IN MY PICTURES! I MEAN, BEFORE, I COULD BARELY ILLUMINATE EVERYONE, BUT NOW IT WON'T EVEN BE AN ISSUE - 2 TIMES THE FLASH?!?!IPHONE 5 IS GONNA ROCK! I'M BUYING MY TENT AND CAMPING SUPPLIES RIGHT NOW - WHO'S GONNA BE FIRST IN LINE?! ME, THAT'S WHO![/citation]

Sheeple

Camikazi

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2008
[citation][nom]sceen311[/nom]are there any other smartphones with led-flashs on them?[/citation]
My HTC Incredible has Dual LED Flash on it... and it's not exactly new. HTC Evo 4G has Dual LED Flash, hell most HTC phones have LED flash with a lot having Dual LED Flash

bennaye

Distinguished
Jun 6, 2011
OMFG it haz dewl flash!!! *droooooooooooool*
What do you want us to say, toms? This is quite pathetic. Every bit of leaked info about an idevice, you guys jump onto it like its a godsend. MJ's rhinestone glove and sequined jacket is a godsend, but not this. So what if it has 2 lights instead of 1? I'd consider getting excited over an sd memory slot, an actual mini-usb port or even flash, but not over an extra light bulb (diode for the picky people).

And for those who say "Then why are you looking at this article in the first place?", I say to them that I was curious as to how much the author (Marcus Yam) could milk out of this piece of 'info'. Most of the article was speculation, as can be expected, and also quite sad.

subaru41

Distinguished
Feb 6, 2006
My old HTC HD2 that came out in Nov 2009 had dual LED flash. I guess if like old technology and what Stevehandjobs is doing with inferior phone, i mean Iphone. Then the iPhone 5 is the one to get.

retrig

Distinguished
Dec 2, 2010
[citation][nom]chronicbint[/nom]Think you will find its Droidtard.[/citation]
Hi. You see, 'sheeple' is clever because it combines sheep with people. When referring to open source advocates, 'freetard' is clever. Linux users are lusers. Also clever. Droidtard is not clever at all. You fail, sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.