Status
Not open for further replies.

sora

Honorable
Oct 30, 2013
I'm looking for either an iPhone 5S or Galaxy S4. Can someone recommend me which one is the better phone? Also, is it safe to buy one of these phones off of Amazon?

sig.jpg

sig.jpg

Solution
It's a matter of personal preference. I upgraded from an iPhone 4 to a Galaxy S4. I love the bigger screen, but Android still feels a bit rough around the edges at times.

Havoc2510

Honorable
Dec 31, 2012

Like Pinhedd said, it's about preference. If you have invested lots of money in the Apple ecosystem, go with the 5S, and vice versa with Android and the S4. You have to take form factor and usability into account as well as some less 'techy' people do struggle with the Android OS.

Your best bet is to go and try the phones out in store, and see which suits you best.

And in response to the Amazon part, yes it is safe if you buy direct from Amazon and not from a 3rd party seller.

Hope this helps :D.

sora

Honorable
Oct 30, 2013

Thanks! I still want more opinions but I am heading towards the 5S as it has a 'sleek' design.

natalienay1999

Estimable
Feb 24, 2014

to be honest i think a galaxy s4 they are eaiser to use and yeah i have one and they are fantastic :) :na:

Status
Not open for further replies.