Iphone 6 or gaming pc parts?

SamXeox

Estimable
Jul 24, 2014
I want to know what you guys think should I get the new iphone 6 or gaming pc parts like some more ram yea so what do you guys think I should buy :]

Solution
Depends on how old your phone is an if you need an upgrade bad enough. I just pre-ordered the Iphone6, upgrading from the Samsung GS3. (phone has good specs but it's honestly the most buggy and laggy phone i've had.) So, i'm excited about the Iphone 6.

Same goes with your computer, how badly do you need an upgrade? I would honestly upgrade whatever needs it most first.

morgilroka

Honorable
Jul 16, 2012
Depends on how old your phone is an if you need an upgrade bad enough. I just pre-ordered the Iphone6, upgrading from the Samsung GS3. (phone has good specs but it's honestly the most buggy and laggy phone i've had.) So, i'm excited about the Iphone 6.

Same goes with your computer, how badly do you need an upgrade? I would honestly upgrade whatever needs it most first.

Solution

ss202sl

Honorable
It depends. Your PS isn't portable, and doesn't make calle as easy. The Iphone is portable, but isn't as powerful as a gaming PC. I guess you better decide which is more imortant to YOU. I know people like democracies, and we can all vote on whether or not you should get a new phone or pc parts, but in the end it should be totally up to you. If you have specific worries, questions or needs, it would be easir to ask those questions here.

yoji

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2011

Staggeringly bad question.. as already said.. its really your call... .what are YOUR priorities?
But if you told up what you had currently.. e.g.
1. Your mobile phone is a DynaTAC 8000X and your PC is an Overclocked 32GB i7 4970 and ?Quad titans in SLi
or if
2. Your phone is an iPhone 5S and your PC is a P2 233 with 32MB RAM and 2mb Nvidia 128 graphics
You may get VERY different answers!!!
Don't people even THINK before posting questions????!!!

Cheers