iPhone Flashmob Aims to Cripple AT&T Network

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

WTF.... How're we supposed to read the damned Article if there is no Article to read?

Tedders

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2009
[citation][nom]Renegade_Warrior[/nom]WTF.... How're we supposed to read the damned Article if there is no Article to read?[/citation]
See, now you are just being picky.

batkerson

Distinguished
Jun 19, 2008
. . .anything that cripples AT&T is good. . .so we'll just have to wait for the article to appear. I'm tired of AT&T (and others) crippling features on phones they offer (e.g., WiFi on various phones). It's about time someone crippled AT&T, IMNSHO.

G

:lol: I'm sure everyone else here would like to know what is going on and would be very interested in reading the article too! :p

Maybe someone's Apple turned to Mush this morning?

pullmyfinger123

Distinguished
Aug 20, 2009
Article title (at the time of comment): "A flashmob that doesn't require you to fold up your snuggie and leave the house."

Rest of article (at the time of comment): "< "

Flashmob not only crippled AT&T's data network, it also crippled THG's ability to write a complete article, not to mention a title that makes sense....

icepick314

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2002
does AT&T even need help to "cripple" its network?

it's already crippled as is....anymore and it'll have to be shot to put out of its misery....

G

Oh Nooooo........

a Mob of stoned college kids heard the old song The Streak by Ray Stevens and decided to go Streaking, Flashing everyone! :eek:

G

i hope these people succeed in their plan to cripple the network. i will be cracking up when that happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.