iPhone HD Images Leaked? And Coming June 22?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bison88

Distinguished
May 24, 2009
I'm going to call fake as well. My upgrade option hits right in early July so I am kind of excited for it's "possible" release. Hopefully AT&T gives good discounts.

ben850

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2009
[citation][nom]tleavit[/nom]DROID! Stop being a sheep Iphone users[/citation]

you Droid users are actually starting to sound like the sheep..

weather you're an Apple fanboi who goes for the iPhone or an anti-Apple guy who goes for the Droid in spite, you're still a sheep.

captaincharisma

Distinguished
[citation][nom]soldier37[/nom]The Droid, really? Verizon is for homos and chicks their phones clearly cater that way. Ive played with all their phones and it doesnt come close to the iphone. I'm not a apple fanboy but I do love my 32Gb 3GS it blows everything else away. Everyone I show it to are jealous of its screen and speed. No other phone compares period. The next gen will be even better so crawl back under your girly droid tleavit and stop being a sheep following along with people that hate Apple/Iphones and making comments of something you clearly no nothing about![/citation]

that may be true but at least those homo's and chicks can actually make make a call unlike anyone on AT&T :)

keep reaching for those stars apple fanboi

FinlayG

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2009
LOL!!!! If you look really carefully you can see the wooden table surface through one of the holes in the "iPhone". This is such a pathetic fake. There is no way apple would make something like this. It is obviously only a shell (most likely a custom case).

scuba dave

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2009
[citation][nom]captaincharisma[/nom]that may be true but at least those homo's and chicks can actually make make a call unlike anyone on AT&T keep reaching for those stars apple fanboi[/citation]

I have never had a problem making a call on mine buddy. Maybe you should research how cell phone companies do business.

However, soldier, your statement does come off very fanboy-ish, whether intended or not. Just say you like your phone more than anything else you've seen or used. No need to get emotional..

fracture

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2009
[citation][nom]ben850[/nom]you Droid users are actually starting to sound like the sheep.. weather you're an Apple fanboi who goes for the iPhone or an anti-Apple guy who goes for the Droid in spite, you're still a sheep.[/citation]

That's why I don't have a phone? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.