iPhone Messes Up Daylight Saving Time... Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

steve has just giving folks an extra hour of sleep thats all

G

I was one of those that woke up late. These M.F-ing time bugs are forcing me to get a stupid alarm clock... You'd think a phone as expensive as that would be able to tell the time/alarm correctly

Camikazi

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2008
[citation][nom]andfdfnd[/nom]I was one of those that woke up late. These M.F-ing time bugs are forcing me to get a stupid alarm clock... You'd think a phone as expensive as that would be able to tell the time/alarm correctly[/citation]
My Droid Incredible woke me up on time as always :) like the slogan says Droid Does :)

hellwig

Distinguished
May 29, 2008
[citation][nom]andfdfnd[/nom]I was one of those that woke up late. These M.F-ing time bugs are forcing me to get a stupid alarm clock... You'd think a phone as expensive as that would be able to tell the time/alarm correctly[/citation]
You'd think after the second time you'd stop trusting your phone to tell you what time it was. You'd also think with all the iOS released they'd have fixed the problem, but Apple has your money so why would they bother?

G

we had this problem with iphone 3, 3GS and 4 here in Australia, They would patch and fix it, then a new version of the OS would be released and stuff it up again.

G

To IPhone users: YOU NEED TO PAY MORE TO HAVE THIS ADVANCED FEATURE!!

feeddagoat

Distinguished
Apr 11, 2010
We had to write the code for a stopwatch/clock using C++ in embedded labs on a PIC 18F452 Microcontroller. Hitting a button topped the time like a lap counter while the clock continued and it 24hours it reset and counted again. If 2nd year university students can do it why the heck can't Apple's trained engineers?

rantoc

Distinguished
Dec 17, 2009
[citation][nom]feeddagoat[/nom]We had to write the code for a stopwatch/clock using C++ in embedded labs on a PIC 18F452 Microcontroller. Hitting a button topped the time like a lap counter while the clock continued and it 24hours it reset and counted again. If 2nd year university students can do it why the heck can't Apple's trained engineers?[/citation]

They dont have engineers, they have designers and marketing teams - And it seems enough to lure the sheep's just nicely =9

Status
Not open for further replies.