iPhone Netbook Coming? Yes Says OLO

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaohsiangchen

Distinguished
Jul 28, 2008
I have a friend who bought an EeePC to run MS Office 2000, Photoshop, CorelDraw released before year 2000 for his small publication business.

I don't think that he'll be looking at shiny rich-kid toy since his revenue is diminishing due to shrinking consumer market.

Only Cheapo crap that can leech money from all sources can win in any near future. Android will win while iPhone will go extinct. That's called natural selection of consumer market.

starhoof

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2008
So what does picture saying "your PC is out" has to do with this article ? toms continuing apple's get a mac campaign ???
who pays for this ?

Aaron McKenna

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
[citation][nom]starhoof[/nom]So what does picture saying "your PC is out" has to do with this article ? toms continuing apple's get a mac campaign ???who pays for this ?[/citation]

The picture is from OLO's website, geez

starhoof

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2008
I dont think this would be a good idea though, because of the low resolution of the iphone... and then i bet it would cost a lot of money to get this notebook thing and you will have to have an iphone ?
just too expensive, id rather buy a more versatile notebook for cheaper....

G

One of the biggest issue (to me at least) is that using this method this Netbook can only surf websites which does not support Flash, since the iPhone currently does not support Flash.

I think the number one goal for a Netbook is that it has to display all websites... thus browser compatibility is a must.

G

I sorta don't see what this netbook is going to do. It looks nice in theory, and Apple could make it. A netbook that can share the iphone's internet connection, and perhaps even processing power could be extremely useful. I just don't see OLO making anything other than a netbook with a glorified dock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS