iPhone Owner Gift Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

thackstonns

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2008
hey I have a hot lead for ya. How about a blackberry shopping guide. It would be realivent seeing how Rim outsold the Iphone by 3 million units last quarter. Not to mention that the 8330 beat the iphone on sales.

quantumrand

Distinguished
Feb 12, 2009
Not a bad thought thackstonns, but iPhone owners are a bit different than other cell phone owners...iPhone owner are willing to spend ridiculous amounts of money on things that don't do much more than flaunt the fact that they own an iPhone.

Tomsguiderachel

Distinguished
May 16, 2008
[citation][nom]quantumrand[/nom]Not a bad thought thackstonns, but iPhone owners are a bit different than other cell phone owners...iPhone owner are willing to spend ridiculous amounts of money on things that don't do much more than flaunt the fact that they own an iPhone.[/citation]
Exactly--the ecosystem is far bigger for iPhone even though more Blackbbery units may have sold.

dxwarlock

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2008
[citation][nom]Soldier37[/nom]Iphone haters make me laugh, they dont have a clue and are also prob zombie like democrats, lol. Get a life and stop whining about what iphone users do or dont do! BTW I love my 32Gb 3GS so crawl back under your small screen lack of apps blackberry crapola rock![/citation]
why drag your political views into it?

nothing like someone talking about bashers, while being a basher on another topic...
hello..pot? im kettle lest talk we have much in common.

Status
Not open for further replies.