iPhone Users Have the Most Sexual Partners

Status
Not open for further replies.

p1n3apqlexpr3ss

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2010
Its cause the iphone users are tryin to pick up women on this and that new only for apple fans dating site, everyone else actually goes out and gets girls that way...

bearracuda

Distinguished
Mar 26, 2010
Well, apple users are more focused around looks and tend to spend more time overexaggerating small features on their portable electronics. They probably follow the same agenda when it comes to looks/dating. Apple is for the simple, primped-up folk. The folk who just want something fancy and easy. Something they can waste hard-earned cash on just so they can show it off. The true technical wonders are for us enthusiasts. We're the movers and shakers in the world. We accomplish great feats and often become so wrapped up in our passions that we can neglect some of the smaller aspects of our lives.

... Or I could just get really immature and say that we have fewer sexual partners because we have life partners, not just f**kbuddies. And that apple users are either liars or "sexually promiscuous".

All 3 of those statements are probably true... but I'm not immature enough to pull that card...

Or am I?

G

Well, pretty much the dumbest thing I've read...anywhere...ever

G

so, on average android-geeks have learnt to use both hands by the age of 22...

f-14

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2010
okay so the point being made is iphone users are dumb, so dumb it's easy to get them to sleep with you, right? based on the photo's going from a hideous pose to an ambiguous pose then to an intimate pose (based upon the clip provided) must have nothing to do with the rating, riiiiiiiiiiggghhhht. tell the people that made this test good try markie marc but the test was corrupted the very second they didn't use the same pose for each camera making this bit-o-news not even worth reporting except in a rag mag.

insider3

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2009
I can see if we were talking about something in between the lines of "People that drive Lamborghinis get laid more than people that drive Toyotas" But I remember I still had a razr when the iPhone first came out and got more ass than all of my friends with iPhones. Going to the gym, a personality and a good job is all you need. Not a phone.

acadia11

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2010
I have an iphone and blackberry, where does that leave me?

Android User = Tech Savvy, probably not worried about being stylish

Black Berry User = Business, not enough time to do the deed

Iphone User = Of course, I'm trying look good, and be hip, because I intend on getting laid

I know ever sense I got my iphone I got more action!

jamie_macdonald

Distinguished
Feb 19, 2010
[citation][nom]bearracuda[/nom]Well, apple users are more focused around looks and tend to spend more time overexaggerating small features on their portable electronics. They probably follow the same agenda when it comes to looks/dating. Apple is for the simple, primped-up folk. The folk who just want something fancy and easy. Something they can waste hard-earned cash on just so they can show it off. The true technical wonders are for us enthusiasts. We're the movers and shakers in the world. We accomplish great feats and often become so wrapped up in our passions that we can neglect some of the smaller aspects of our lives.... Or I could just get really immature and say that we have fewer sexual partners because we have life partners, not just f**kbuddies. And that apple users are either liars or "sexually promiscuous".All 3 of those statements are probably true... but I'm not immature enough to pull that card...Or am I?[/citation]

If they were that fussed about looks or features, they would not have a non skinnable, no desktop, no widgets device would they?

The main reason i have never got a iphone is because they miss such basic computer features, hence the n900 is my phone, i can skin that and make it look how i want, unlike the devices you speak of wich are nothing but locked in icon menu's and glorified RSS feeds! (well, almost)

Status
Not open for further replies.