iPhone won't sync. Please help!

jmracerboy

Estimable
Feb 20, 2014
I have a new iphone which I purchased a few months ago (5s). A few days ago it started glitching like crazy app so I am trying to sync it so I can back it up, wipe it and then restore. The problem is it won't back up because lots of my songs I got from my friends on their apple accounts. I don't have time to ask them all because a) my phone is glitching b) I am catching a flight in 5 hours! (To a country where there are no apple stores and I am staying there for several months). When I went to an apple store in the USA a few weeks ago for another problem (unrelated) a guy there got past this problem by doing something (but I'm not sure what)

Please help!

Solution
I dont think you will be able to back up your phone. I have had a similar problem. What you need to do is to look up how to put your iPhone into what is called "DFU Mode" which is very easy and simple. From there you can restore your iPhone via a pc or other computer with some brand new firmware. This works for me every time. Hope this helps!

noahbspider

Honorable
Dec 27, 2013
I dont think you will be able to back up your phone. I have had a similar problem. What you need to do is to look up how to put your iPhone into what is called "DFU Mode" which is very easy and simple. From there you can restore your iPhone via a pc or other computer with some brand new firmware. This works for me every time. Hope this helps!

Solution