IPhone X is making kind of clicking noises

Aug 18, 2018
Hello guys, I just got a new iPhone X from a T mobile store. I hear clicking noises whenever I click a pic from camera or click through some options from a drop down menu in a website or even zooming in and out of a page on a screen.

I discovered this when I was casually browsing through some iPhone cases. Just to show what I am talking about, here is an example link below:

https://m.ebay.com/itm/Luxury-Bling-Diamond-Ring-Holder-Stand-Phone-Case-Cover-For-iPhone-X-8-7-6s-Plus/273284490732?hash=item3fa10665ec%3Am%3AmevQB57s0rk3EX78CM92XpQ&var=572620571979

When I browse through the colors by clicking the dropdown menu of colors; let’s say if I change the color from “rose gold” to “black”, I am hearing these clicking/hardware noises from inside the phone as it browses from colour to colour. Does anyone else experience the same thing as mine with their iPhone X?

Regards,
Tina

Solution
Turn down the volume all the way, do you still hear the clicking? It may just be setup for audible feedback when you click on things. Or go to the store and have them look at it.