iPhone X lenses for video streaming

Jan 26, 2019
Hi
I wonder if you can help me with the following:
I usually use Skype or other apps similar to Skype, without any webcams. I have a Logitech 615 and...OK, it´s not bad, but the room I´m usually in, is often in low light conditions.
I found some apps like Epoccam or iVcam, which I can use to connect my iPhone X through USB to my Mac or Windows laptop, and use the iPhone rear camera as a webcam...instead of my Logitech.
The image and video quality, in general, when streaming on Skype, or any websites with videochats with camera based on Flash is far better with the iPhone rear camera than with any regular webcam I´ve known so far. Be it Logitech, Trust, or whatever.
Everything is better: the colours, the image shape, the brightness...Everything is better when I use my iPhone X rear camera as a webcam with one of those apps (Epoccam with Mac, and iVcam with Windows).
But, now, the question is: would you recommend any lenses, of whatever brand, which could be added to my iPhone and improve the image and video quality when I´m using it as a webcam for streaming on Skype, or other apps?
As you may imagine, the iPhone is on a tripod, on the desk, half a metre away from me, when I´m on Skype.
And, as I said above, the room I´m usually in, is not well lit. It´s a bit dark.
I´m pretty sure that there are any lenses out there I could attach to my iPhone rear camera that would help obtain even a better video quality when I´m streaming.

So...I ask you, because it´s clear that you know very well this field.

Thank you in advance.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Streaming Video & TVs 0
I Streaming Video & TVs 2
R Streaming Video & TVs 0
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
R Streaming Video & TVs 0
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
N Streaming Video & TVs 2
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
P Streaming Video & TVs 1