iPhones are great — but this is why I can't quit Android

Feb 3, 2022
I hear you completely. But the cool features of iOS is that it works, and it works. It seems every time I try and use my Tab S8 Ultra for anything it just highlights how badly applications are coded and how badly Android is coded. Simple thinks like copy and pasting from a web page to a chat window are frustratingly so difficult. Copy and pasting from a web page to OneNote just doesn’t work. All the things that make the Duolingo app on iOS simple to use aren’t available on the Android version. So many Android apps default to portrait on a tablet and have to be Windowed or used in Dex…..and the list goes on and on. Every little niggle is like a death of a thousand cuts. I’d love to get the Galaxy Z Fold 4 when it comes out but I couldn’t use it as a daily driver. Even if all those issues were resolved, for me personally, it would be hard to switch as 90-95% of my family and friends are on iOS so iMessage, shared Reminders, Notes and Calendar work so Much better than the Google versions for shared items, reminders on behalf of someone else or the family.

Harry Devlin

Prominent
Jul 1, 2020
Apple’s iPhones are great but boring compared to Android phones like the Google Pixel 5 Pro and Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra.

iPhones are great — but this is why I can't quit Android : Read more
It's not just being boring or not, there are a great many things that Android phones can do that are just not possible on iOS, capabilities that I use fairly often. But I have both an iPhone and an Android phone so if I need functionality that's only available on Android, it's available.

Feb 3, 2022
It's not just being boring or not, there are a great many things that Android phones can do that are just not possible on iOS, capabilities that I use fairly often. But I have both an iPhone and an Android phone so if I need functionality that's only available on Android, it's available.
What sort of unique things are those that you use often that iOS can’t do?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
admin Article Commentary 0
admin Article Commentary 1