iPod Touch Prototype On Vietnam Streets Too

Status
Not open for further replies.

JerseyFirefighter

Distinguished
Apr 7, 2010
Stop giving these apple tards all this hype. Who cares. That company sucks. They want to rule the world, one portable electronic device at a time. And you folks are supporting this sensationalism. Apples products are ok. Apple the company sucks. Do not support them!

tokenz

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2006
Watch out, They will ban you for getting upset at the author, and then send you an email about how getting angry is bad, and then tell you that that is no way to live your life. They were supposed to give us a button, but all they did was start the ban hammer. What I think is funny is that is exactly what apple does in their forums when they have posts about something they dont like.
However I believe this is an appropriate apple article. The ones I cant stand are about useless apple accessories. Like "Oh look someone stuck an ipod connector on a tree, this is the best thing everyone needs one. Go buy it now." I also cant stand it when they act like the iphone is the best selling smartphone. Its now Rim beats them, Nokia beats them.

nforce4max

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2009
Apple = elitist
Apple = monopoly
Apple = absolute control
Apple = right of kinds
Apple = tyrannical
Apple = greedy
Apple = Their fans are worse than Nazis and Communists!

asdf634

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2009
Well, it can shoot lasers and produce mass effect field for all I care, I only want to ability and drag and drop mp3 from my HDD and it "just works" and play them for me. But this is Apple after all. I'm more likely to see Duke Nukem Forever on retail shelves. Stupid iTune.

tokenz

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2006
I had a um friend that had been on here forever and used the site for almost ten years. Called an author on his mistakes about iphone being the best selling smartphone. He didnt do it nice, but didnt use profanity. No warning just banned. PERMANENT BAN!!!!

tokenz

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2006
It wasnt Perrish that banned him though. I will let you guess at who did though. I think its funny that the community calls some of these authors on what they post and instead of either taking the critizism, or correcting the article, they decide to ban.

G

foxconn better get that exorcist working hard cause i predict another employee is going to encounter an untimely demise

mlopinto2k1

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2006
Wow Tom's, you've really attracted quite the crowd from hell, haven't you? I'd say 1 in 20 people that leave comments actually have a decent sense of reality and educated response. Sorry peeps, your worse than some 2 year olds I know.

G

is Apple going to restart the Vietnam war again or just send in their "private" police and arrest everyone ??

asdf634

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2009
[citation][nom]mlopinto2k1[/nom]Wow Tom's, you've really attracted quite the crowd from hell, haven't you? I'd say 1 in 20 people that leave comments actually have a decent sense of reality and educated response. Sorry peeps, your worse than some 2 year olds I know.[/citation]

You're absolutely right. Unfortunately you're also not that 1 person. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.