iPod Touch With Camera Prototypes Hit eBay

Status
Not open for further replies.

pharge

Distinguished
Feb 23, 2009
Guess, somebody got drunk in the bar again...;)

lol

hmm... iTouch with a camera? That sounds like a good idea which should've happened last year.

N.Broekhuijsen

Distinguished
Jun 17, 2009
I don't see the point of only letting the camera take videos, and not photos... whilst the iPhone had only photo capabilities for a while, (not sure about now, I believe when you jailbreak one you can give it video).

nforce4max

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2009
[citation][nom]Greg_77[/nom]The apple boat needs some patch work. It seems to have a leak problem[/citation]

Is it me or did it hit the failburge and is going down like the Titanic... Plays Nearer My God To Thee in the background.

Arguggi

Distinguished
Apr 26, 2009
[citation][nom]Greg_77[/nom]The apple boat needs some patch work. It seems to have a leak problem[/citation]

Sure.... it's called protohype

totheshed

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2009
[citation][nom]back_by_demand[/nom]Funny how they can give a camera to the iTouch but not the iPadRETARDED[/citation]

The iTouch was released long before the iPad.

guzz46

Distinguished
Mar 1, 2010
You have to give credit to apple as a money making company, i'm sure they could make these products with all these features from the get go but why do that when enough people already buy them as is, then they can slowly add these features on to them as time goes by, not to mention the accessories you have to buy such as a camera connection kit instead of having a standard micro usb port

Camikazi

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2008
[citation][nom]back_by_demand[/nom]Funny how they can give a camera to the iTouch but not the iPadRETARDED[/citation]
You really think that's not on purpose? iPad will get a camera but only after most everyone has the first gen iPad, then comes the new iPad with camera. They've done it since the beginning, why stop now? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.