Question Is £470 a Good Price for a Used Laptop with RTX 3070?

Jul 2, 2024
Hi everyone,

I'm looking to buy a used laptop and came across a deal for one with an RTX 3070 for £470. I'm not super knowledgeable about current market prices for gaming laptops, so I wanted to ask for your advice.

Is this a good price for a laptop with an RTX 3070? What other factors should I consider before making the purchase? Any advice or insights would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

harryjorf

Great
Jun 28, 2024
Hi everyone,

I'm looking to buy a used laptop and came across a deal for one with an RTX 3070 for £470. I'm not super knowledgeable about current market prices for gaming laptops, so I wanted to ask for your advice.

Is this a good price for a laptop with an RTX 3070? What other factors should I consider before making the purchase? Any advice or insights would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Sure! Here's a concise reply:

Hi
Getting a laptop with an RTX 3070 for £470 is a solid deal, considering the GPU's performance. Before buying, check the laptop's overall condition, compare prices, and ensure it meets your other specs like CPU, RAM, and storage. If everything checks out, it could be a worthwhile buy. Best of luck!