Is 2 gb nividia ddr3 run gta v.. smoothly

Jun 29, 2018
I purchased a pc specs are
Intel core i3 2nd generation.
Ram 8 gb.
Hdd 500 gb.
But still need a graphics card that run gta v smoothly...
Suggest me a graphics card under 7000 rs...

Solution
No.
No.
... aaaaand No!

Seriously, this is not going to work with your PC no matter what you do. You'll need a quad-core CPU, 8GBs of RAM (preferably 16GBs) and a 4GB 900-series GPU (preferably 10-series). And even then you'd probably only get away with 'low-medium' settings. For 'smooth' gameplay it's going to be a 4GB 10-series GPU at the very least.

I'm assuming the 2nd-gen i3 is a dual-core, but even if it was a 16-core CPU you'd still not achieve anything remotely resembling smooth gameplay. Your PC is simply not designed to do this kind of thing.
No.
No.
... aaaaand No!

Seriously, this is not going to work with your PC no matter what you do. You'll need a quad-core CPU, 8GBs of RAM (preferably 16GBs) and a 4GB 900-series GPU (preferably 10-series). And even then you'd probably only get away with 'low-medium' settings. For 'smooth' gameplay it's going to be a 4GB 10-series GPU at the very least.

I'm assuming the 2nd-gen i3 is a dual-core, but even if it was a 16-core CPU you'd still not achieve anything remotely resembling smooth gameplay. Your PC is simply not designed to do this kind of thing.

Solution